Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 52
From: "David Rodgers" <daverodgers@lightcurves.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:58:51 -0800

Graham,

>>I had trouble choosing this week. I considered these:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/previews.html<<

I really liked your color image of "The Plough". I like outdoor shots where tungsten light balances well with muted natural light. Better than pure night shots, if you ask me. Normally there's a small window of opportunity each day for such lighting. Difficult to do well. This particular image really works for me.

- --
DaveR
www.lightcurves.com