Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 52
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:50:30 -0800

I think that the selection of the primary photo for Week 52
is entirely appropriate.  In my local experience in
California, folks are taking photos from well-walked paths,
usually made of asphalt and concrete.  GeeBee has made, in a
sense,  making landscapes a matter of form and
function....never showing the true path, except by inference
with the gates.

Indeed, just like the photogs here who are shooting
wildlife, the boots sum-up the landscape photographer's
life.

Regards,
Will