Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 52
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:40:22 -0600

Graham,

Did you use a green filter for the stuff on your boots? ;-)

Some beautiful color work of late, Graham. I have also been studying your
B&W with red filter shots. I have found that red filters do very little to
bring out clouds. In the 60's, pictures shot with red filters seemed to
have black skies and white clouds. The effect is far less these days.
Perhaps the film has changed a bit? I've stopped using red filters because
I found so little effect.

Jeffery