Subject: Re: [Leica] Picture A Week Project
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:33:18 -0600

The original intent of PAW was to get Leica folks to USE their cameras
rather than just talking about them. On the Topica PAW forum and the
SeePhoto forum, any camera can be used. If you are going to post PAW
announcements on the LUG, you'd best stick to ones shot with Leica
equipment. :-)

If you'd like to join the PAW forum, go here:

http://www.topica.com/lists/PAW/

Jeffery Smith