Subject: [Leica] Picture A Week Project
From: Frank Becsi <delray48209@earthlink.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:14:08 -0600

I just joined LUG and I have some questions about POW. Do the pictures
have to be taken with Leica equipment? Is there a site that contains an
FAQ regarding POW? Where should one poster their photos?

Thanks in Advance
Frank Becsi
St. Louis
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, or dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from all computers."