Subject: [Leica] Hood hats
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:23:18 -0800 (PST)

Eric wrote:
> hmmm - where can I find 'hood hats' ? Brand?
> didn't know about those.

The brand is OpTech.  They are available at B&H, among other places.  I've
seen them in camera stores.  I got mine at Glazer's in Seattle.

See http://www.optechusa.com/lens.htm

Scroll to the bottom.  The site has dealer links.  They mention Ritz,
which owns every camera store it the U.S. except five or six, so you
should be able to locate them fairly easily. If not, the manufacturer will
take your order.

I have no direct connection with Optech, just a satisfied customer, blah
blah blah. I have a hood hat on my 50 Summicron with vented shade.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA