Subject: [Leica] RE: My photonet folders
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:09:29 +0100

In my photonet workspace there are three folders that can help to discern
about the difference among pictures taken with Canon, Leica and Nikon as the
three folder have been shooted with cameras and lenses of the three
different brands. In my opinion the main difference is not in sharpness or
distortion quite similar but in out of focus images that in Nikon case,
excellent images otherwise, is not very pleasant. Excuse me the subject I've
chosen for the Nikon folder, rather sad...

Kind regards

Felix

Leica : http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=250582
Canon : http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=247399