Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 49 D Ridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:39:42 +0100 (MET)

Strange. It's the same page I've been using all year that consists of
Kyle's quick-start setup and nothing more, really. I think somewhere along
the line the net is playing tricks on us. It'll pass, I hope.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime. I wish there was something I
could do about it, but I think it's out of my hands.

Daniel