Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica has new competition in "Hands" Ads
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:02:21 +0100 (MET)

Day-late-and-a-dollar-short (eyes)

French magazine "Photo" no. 391, July/August 2002, pages 60-63 "L'oeil des
plus grands photographes", with eys from Mondino, Wegman, Pierre & Gilles,
Toscani, Rankin, LaChapelle, D'Orazio, Freed, Michals, Mark, Erwitt,
Schatz, Gibson, Lindbergh, Kirkland, Burri, and Comte.

The article isn't on their web, http://www.photo.fr, too bad.

:)

Daniel