Subject: [Leica] RE: My photonet folders
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:46:03 +0100

>I would not make a judgement based on those photos viewed on a computer
screen

Hi Chris.

Don't make it, please...

>To demonstrate differences

I haven`t attempted to demonstrate anything, I just wished to share some
experiences  and intend to discern some differences, what, firtsly, I did
projecting the slides with a Leica P600 and Super Colorplan lens. By the way
the Leica Zoom was the best, again in my opinion, but others were not far
behind. Some pictures taken with Vario Elmar have out of focus zones. I
understand, anyway, that Leica must not be compared...

Kind regards

Felix

PS: If I can compare something I'll compare Leica to themselves and I've
discovered that last Leica products are, again in my humblest opinion,
sensibly superior to old ones. Leica M Summicron 28mm f:2 ASPH and Vario
Elmar R 21-35mm 3.5-4 ASPH are among finest lenses in my stable (more than
70).