Subject: [Leica] New Photos Online- inspired by Jim Laurel
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 02 10:05:16 -0800

>I've finally put a decent workflow in place for archiving and categorizing
>my photos.  (If anyone is interested, send me some off-list email)
>
>Now comes the fun of editing the thousands of images waiting in boxes!
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/jplaurel/PhotoAlbum3.html
>
>Cheers - Jim

Inspired by Jim Laurel's uploads - inspired by both his AMAZING shots
(next stop, National G) and his commitment to getting them uploaded -
I've gathered some scans from hither and yon on my hard drive and put
them in a folder on photo.net.

They're vacation snaps from a couple of weeks in Kathmandu. We spent more
time in China but, alas, none of that is scanned (I don't own a scanner -
Rob Reiter's Flextight did these chromes and negs but don't blame him).

This is my first public (Internet) presentation of any my work and I will
appreciate any comments offered.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=248613

Thanks,
- ---Peter