Subject: Re: [Leica] New Photos Online- inspired by Jim Laurel
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:06:02 -0800

Peter,
Thanks for sharing your photos.  I like the two black and white shots best,
especially "Kathmandu/N2/88/PashuBagmati".  I would have also liked to see
another version of this, taken from a lower perspective, with the boys and
dogs right in the foreground, with the men and fire in the background and
the river stretching off behind that.

I love looking at pics of faraway places!

- --Jim