Subject: Re: [Leica] Video slide shows
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:42:49 -0800

Martin,
I agree that there is probably too much panning action going on with the
stills.  Perhaps moving a shorter distance over the same duration (giving a
much slower move) would be an improvement.  But as it is, the pace of
movement seems out of place alongside the stills and Adrian's Chalker's
excellent narrative.

My goal here was to create something that would be more appealing to younger
viewers, who expect alot of movement.  I have been concerned that the
intensity of today's television media has desensitized contemporary
audiences to the quiet beauty of good still photographs.  I am still trying
to find some balance that will appeal both younger and more mature
audiences.

Thanks for the feedback.  It really helps.

Cheers - Jim Laurel