Subject: Re: [Leica] Along the towpath
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 02 09:47:19 -0800

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gal2_15.html
>
>Graham
>http://geebeephoto.com

Graham:
Your shots are all wonderful and wonderfully consistent in the best
sense: you've got a well-developed personal vision (it seems to me). I've
looked forward to your twice-weekly (or so) submissions the last few
months.
But... one small thing sometimes niggles: the black shadows, devoid of
detail, seen abstractly, draw my eye in and won't let go. Perhaps it's
just the scanning or web viewing or MY monitor. (I've just uploaded a few
shots and can now see first-hand the damage that's done to the shadows.)
Or maybe it's the noon-day sun. Tri-X @200, maybe?
Great stuff,

- ---Peter