Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica CL meter question
From: DanKPhoto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:23:48 EDT

Respectfully, I've found Sherry Krauter to turn around repairs pretty quickly
and have been quite happy with her work, service, and prices.
Best regards, Dan Kapsner

From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] CL meter question

Hmmmm.

I would have the Cl looked at.  I think it is still so easy to get the

mercs, that I would only use them for the CL, (I do) and if it is on target

with with a 1.5 battery, something is probably wrong.

The need to tap the body to make it work is dangerous. Once in a while, a

tap is OK, but everytime? .... you need to have the baby looked at. Sherry

Krauter, if you have a lot of time.

Sonny

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica CL meter question)