Subject: Re: [Leica] CL meter question
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:36:31 -0500

Hmmmm.
I would have the Cl looked at.  I think it is still so easy to get the
mercs, that I would only use them for the CL, (I do) and if it is on target
with with a 1.5 battery, something is probably wrong.

The need to tap the body to make it work is dangerous. Once in a while, a
tap is OK, but everytime? .... you need to have the baby looked at. Sherry
Krauter, if you have a lot of time.

Sonny