Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meetings
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 05:51:09 -0600

IMHO there is every reason why you shouldn't be privy to the proceedings.  LHSA,
like most membership organizations, never has enough money to do all the things
they need to do, let alone all the things they want to do.  LHSA membership is
expensive, compared to other orgs I am a member of.

If there was sufficient interest from non-members in doing something like this and if
the non-members would support it with resources financial and other resources
perhaps the BOD would give it some consideration.  DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A
MEMBER OF THE LHSA BOD AND SPEAK ONLY FOR MYSELF.

However, it seems unlikely to me that doing it for the good of mankind with the
scant possibility of acquiring new members will meet with much approval from the
present BOD or membership at large.  I, for one, would oppose it.

Dave Richards
Centennial, Colorado