Subject: Re: [Leica] Long v. Short focal length usage?
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 05:56:29 -0600

My favorite is the 35/2 ASPH.  It's the one I seem to grab most often when I just
want to walk around.  It's handy for public outdoor events like street fairs and
festivals and is also very handy indoors with flash.  It adds little bulk to the outfit, is
quick to handle, and plenty fast enough for the type of photography I prefer.  If I did
more available-darkness shooting I would have probably gone for the 35/1.4, but it's
somewhat bigger and heavier.

Dave Richards
Centennial, Colorado