Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meetings
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 07:21:37 -0700

Of course, certain meetings, as in every organization, need not be
public. But I think certain aspects of the activities can be streamed,
especially in a general meeting. I've covered too many events that did
do just that. Besides, there isn't much that is proprietary at a meeting
of an affinity group that draws its membership from the general public.
And yes, I'm a member, and I have a personal interest in seeing that
Leica as a product and as a phenomenon survives at least into my
grandchildren's time.
Slobodan Dimitrov