Subject: [Leica] M6 Manual or help
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:04:10 -0500

K i've been using an M3 and for the past two years.  My new polygomous
partner just arived, an M6 TTL .85.  Now I don't know how the thing really
works.  I can work the meter just fine but I like to know the details of
what exactly it is metering and how and all that jazz.  The TTL just
confuses me right now.  I thought I knew how it worked. But im not
sure.  If I set my Flash on TTL mode, and put the settings of the camera so
that inside it is on say F/2 and 1/2 second (way overexposed) shoudln't the
flash not even go off?  It could just be a problem with my flash (its an
old Vivitar 35-D).  So after all this bable I will get to the question.  Is
there an only version of the M6 TTL manual or a good website that explains
how it all works?

Thanks,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 Manual or help)