Subject: [Leica] It's been a while
From: David Degner <LeicaNews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:06:27 -0600

It's been a while since I have been able to read and post, but I am back now.

For only one photo class a week I am shooting a few hours every other
day.  It is awesome.

Each week I have to turn in a photo (like a PAW except I get graded).

I must sincerely thank all of you who helped when I was starting out.  You
have made me the best in my class.

If you want to see my new photos go to http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/
and click on "Weekly Photos".

You all have no idea what an impact this little e-mail list has made on my
life.  You got me addicted to Leicas, gave me critiques, views for
shooting, and a basic vision.

David Degner

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] It's been a while)