Subject: [Leica] Leica info/discussion reources?
From: Craig Schroeder <craig@craigschroeder.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:44:55 -0500

I've been looking for some information for building a basic but solid
Leica M system.  I didn't see anything specific on UseNet and I've only
really found the LUG group.  Are there some discussion groups more
specific to the issues of photography and the application of Leica
hardware discussion and analysis?  So far, this is my only resource and
I live in the rural area of northern Wisconsin where I don't have
reasonable access to dealers and really depend on the net for good
information.  I had a couple of responses in here for some Leica
expertise and thank you for that.

- --

Craig Schroeder

craig@craigschroeder.com