Subject: RE: [Leica] photo opportunity
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:09:46 +0100

I'm afraid I have to strongly disagree.  The Great British Beer Festival is
indeed a wonderful occasion but only useful in a photographic context if you
like your pictures to be out of focus, badly framed, overexposed, and
containing a large number of pictures of a big hairy bloke and his very
scary 50 year old girlfriend in her satin cycle shorts.

At least that's what mine were like when I tried to photograph a beer
festival while also actively participating.