Subject: [Leica] photo opportunity
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:33:21 +0100

For those within easy reach of London, I would heartily recommend the Great
British Beer Festival as a location for an afternoons shooting. It's on at
Olympia at the moment until Saturday night and provides a wealth of subjects
for reportage/ portrait photography, particularly fine beards and beer gut
exposure. As far as I remember it's got fairly good daylight as well. And if
nothing grabs your eye, there is all the nutty ale that your little heart
could desire.

Obviously don't walk around the less populated bits looking like a tourist,
that's very dangerous or so I hear; some places probably even accept Euros.
I'm going tonight but the Leicas will not, wouldn't want to leave them
behind now would we.

Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington
Camden