Subject: RE: [Leica] I need an improved film negative/slide scanner...
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:50:34 +0100

This is a group populated with as diverse a bunch of nutcases as you could
wish to find anywhere.  It's very loosely moderated and this leads us to
wander all over the place.  You therefore have to suffer all sorts of stuff
that has nothing to do with reality let alone Leicas.  However, I have yet
to see a posting with a question about technique, cameras, developer, lenses
etc. that didn't get at least ten helplful replies.

Stick with it.