Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanners
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:07:34 +0200

Stu,

I have the 2450 and use it for medium format with very good results. Obviously,
it will be more than adequate for 4x5 too, then. But I would not use it for
35mm unless web display or small prints (as in 4x6) is your objective. But
since good 35mm scanners are not that expensive, you may be able to get one of
those AND the Epson 2450 without spending your retirement fund.

Nathan