Subject: [Leica] To Spanish LUGgers
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:14:46 +0200

I will be on holiday in Moraira from the 20th through the 27th July. It
is apparent that this place is within easy driving distance from
Alicante to the south and Valencia to the north, and since I am no beach
bum, I am sure that I will want to leave the family basking in the sun
while I take my Leicas and explore those cities. So, first, what is
there to explore in Alicante and Valencia from a photography/culture
point of view? And second, if there are any LUGgers in that part of
Spain, I would love to meet up.

Cheers,
Nathan

- --