Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:20:20 -0500

So - is it on topic? well much more so than most of the stuff that gets
posted on here. Maybe people will be shooting digital for their main
stuff
and grabbing the M for a few personal shots - who knows.

Exactly my thoughts. Will I be getting rid of my M^ in the bear future?
Not a chance. I wanted this camera for too long of a time. I still think
the M6 will always be my choice when the subject matter is more
important. On vacation using the M6 I am at one with my surroundings,
with the F5 and probably the D100 I become a photo journalist. Same
holds true for friend and family gatherings.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100)