Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Genuine Fractals
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:01:10 -0700

Darrell.....
Thanks for the info, and the earlier reply also.
My understanding from GF, is that at this point, it is not compatable with
PS7.
I spoke to them just yesterday.

When you hear back from Tech, and if you get it working, please let me know.
When, and if, I upgrade to PS7 depends on large part, when GF works well
with it.

Thanks

Jim