Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Genuine Fractals
From: Tim Atherton <timatherton@theedge.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:33:12 -0600

> Darrell.....
> Thanks for the info, and the earlier reply also.
> My understanding from GF, is that at this point, it is not
> compatable with
> PS7.
> I spoke to them just yesterday.

I've been working with GF in PS7 (win2000) all week - no problem. I
believe Tina is doing the same.

However, I did had problems installing it. I think PS7 has it's plugin
folders in a different location and the install kept crashing trying to
locate them

I found I had to re-install PS6 then when it came up with the location
of the PS6 folders, I re-directed it to PS7's folders. This worked on
Win2000. Don't know about XP

(just ordered the 2.5 upgrade for a wallet shattering $29!)

tim

Replies: Reply from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Genuine Fractals)