Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenswork Photogravure/Gelatin Silver processes
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:03:57 -0700

I am familiar with how they make their sikver prints... and the process
behind the scenes.
While I have never ordered a print personally, (though I might do so soon),
I know someone who did.
She is more than happy with the print, and the service also.

Some of the work they showcase is STUNNING!!!
And from all that I know, so are their prints.

BTW, I love reading the magazine.
THere are great gems hidden in those small, but brilliant, pages.

Jim