Subject: Re: [Leica] Creative Excuses
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:29:21 -0700

Jeeeeeesh you are a bunch of imaginative folks. I thought I knew all of them
and used them, but there's been a couple of very good ones I've yet to use.
Now I feel confident I can buy a couple of new lenses I want to improve on.
:-)

Be assured " I WILL BLAME THE LUG AND IT'S MEMBERS!" ;-) And if I'm caught,
tortured, flogged and any of the other neato things she may wish to inflict
hurt upon my aging, failing, body, you guys are all going to be in trouble!
;-). :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant