Subject: RE: [Leica] New Street Photos from Hanoi.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:25:12 -0400

I don't want to start something here, Oliver, but I don't understand what
any of these photos have to do with Communism, other than the fact that one
has a poster of Ho Chi Minh. Other than the photo with the Ho poster, these
photos could have been taken in virtually any city in any nation in Asia.

B. D.