Subject: RE: [Leica] New Street Photos from Hanoi.
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:32:32 -0400

Hi B.D,
B.D, I don't know how to say this but that is how i feel about those
pictures.  a communist leader who make the country weaker and screwup entire
country. a couple sleep in pavement, a woman sell good with her basket.  it
give me an impression of poverty, politic and bad leadership that lead the
country to poverty end.

I am sorry to Clif if my previous post was directly against you.  I did not
mean it at all.

Olivier Nguyen

>From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
>To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: RE: [Leica] New Street Photos from Hanoi.
>Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:25:12 -0400
>
>I don't want to start something here, Oliver, but I don't understand what
>any of these photos have to do with Communism, other than the fact that one
>has a poster of Ho Chi Minh. Other than the photo with the Ho poster, these
>photos could have been taken in virtually any city in any nation in Asia.
>
>B. D.

No Archive