Subject: RE: [Leica] More Leica Movie Sightings
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:51:14 -0400

I would never credit Leica marketing with that kind of acumen - My guess is
that the director/writer/producer was smart enough to put Mercedes SUV and
Leica P&S together and High Yuppie status symbols. Now as to the two
Minoltas in the trailer - THEY are smart enough to have purchased
placements...

Meanwhile, looks like it could be a good movie - Robin Williams as a psycho
for the third movie in a row....;- )

B. D.