Subject: [Leica] Rob (partly) on the digital
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:50:59 +0200

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:19:44 -0600
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Subject: [Leica] Rob on the Digital
I am sure that I am a John- come-lately on this but I hope you all have
taken the time to view Robert Appleby's work on the Digital Journalist:

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0204/coverstories.htm

Not only is the photography stunning but the writing is lucid and
perceptive.

Thank you Rob!

John Collier

John, thanks for the LUG-plug. I always have bad luck with the DJ - both
times they've wanted to do one of their DV interviews I've been away. The
first time I was in Bombay working on City of Crows, now when they put that
out, I was in Jerusalem. And I don't even have any pictures of myself not
pulling a stupid face or with salsa dripping off my chin. So you still have
no idea of what I look or sound like (probably a good thing). I think these
must be the only two presentations on the DJ without video.

Dirck and David are both really nice guys and it's a pleasure to be up on
their site.

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com
Mobile: (+39) 348 336 7990
Tel: (+39) 059 303436

See City of Crows online at The Digital Journalist:
http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0204/city_intro.htm