Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-)
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:54:47 -0300

What sets Ted apart is he knows what tone to point the meter at to get a
proper exposure.  This comes instinctively from experience.  He just
doesn't have to think about it. He didn't say he wasn't using the exposure
lock on the M7.

On this instinctive thread, somebody asked how an EOS knows which way to
turn the lens to get it in focus.  I don't know the answer to that.  After
lots of practice shooting sports with the 400mm 2.8, I know which way to
turn the lens to get the subject in focus.  I don't know how I do it, but
my brain must have figured it out.  Ted is probably this same way with his
exposures.

Regards,

Robert

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-))