Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 15,16,17
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:18:41 -0300

I was sick all of week 15, so I only managed a few shots that week. I
think the best was of Lisa, a waitress at Stevo Reno's, a Cafe we
frequent. I used the M6 and 35mm Summicron. Guessed at focus and
exposure. Lisa is now off to Europe for some travel and work. Her last
day at Stevo Reno's was Friday.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk15.htm

Pam, came to visit us that weekend. Taken in the kitchen.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk15alt.htm

Week 16 is a picture of Gordon on a neat set of stairs.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk16.htm

Week 17 is Bruce Oland in his boat house having his afternoon Scotch. A
lot of the retired guys in the village were we have our summer home come
to Bruce's for a drink at noon during the summer. Bruce happened to be
there with a retired friend this past Saturday.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk17.htm

My bout of illness and generally miserable weather has limited my
shooting in the past three weeks. All of these shots came from the same
roll of film. In the three weeks I only shot one roll of provia and one
roll of Tmax.

Comments and ctitiques are welcome.

Regards,

Robert