Subject: [Leica] More Black Paint M - M2
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:56:32 -0300

I posted my picture of the all Canadian M3 a few days ago.  I also got a
black paint M2 at the same time as the M3.  I decided to take a picture of
the two together.  The M2 is not Canadian made like the M3, but I mounted a
black 50mm, Canadian made, Summicron to it for the photo.  The photo of the
two cameras together is on my web page below.  BTW, the M2 is for
sale.  Details on the web page.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/M3.htm

Regards,

Robert