Subject: [Leica] PAW 13
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:52:34 -0500

okay, i'm behind on the paw.  this impending move to chicago--1 week to
go--has me tres occupied.  today i'm putting up totally gratutious
pictures of my niece and nephew.  apologies to the PLUG.

all three were shot with the m6 and 50mm summicron.  the two of sam are
on kodak EBX.  the one of cam is on TMZ rated at 3200 and pushed two
stops beyond that (mixup with the lab), hence the enormous grain.

http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"America sells everything with sex and then recoils when presented with
the realities of natural process."
	--Jock Sturges

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood