Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: EOS to Leica R adapter source
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:26:15 +0200

<Anyway the point
<to all this is that despite their tech advancements,
<the top of the line Canons are still subject to fail
<from cheap camera problems like levers yielding! That
<just doesn't happen on a Leicaflex!
<Javier

Hi Javier,

I have had in the last fifteen years five EOS bodies, including three EOS 1,
and having used and abused them I haven't got "any" failure. I cannot say
the same about Nikon where my F4, also built as a tank, have had not less
than three important failures. This is, I believe, a good statistic for EOS
cameras. I only have had Leica gear for the last sixteen months so I cannot
give an opinion about it. And, excuse me about the lens adapters, I haven't
realized that someone who has an arsenal of lenses, R or others, need
logically to make use of them.

Kind regards

Felix