Subject: RE: [Leica] EOS to Leica R adapter source
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:49:20 +0200

<I am not sure that the reason most people gravitate to adapting lenses of
<other brands has to do with quality necessarily.

<I have many Contax RTS lenses, from 15mm to 300 that are superb in image
<quality. Since I am not fond of Contax camera bodies, instead of investing
<in additional lenses for the EOS, I would like to be able to use them. So
my
<reason is one of economy rather than quality.
<The fact that I would lose autofocus and other auto features is of no
<consequence to me.

Joseph

Absolutely! I love Contax too!

Kind regards