Subject: [Leica] Just have to share this! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:50:46 -0700

This is completely off topic Leica even though I had my M7 along and shot
pictures. But I just have to tell you this. :-)

This has nothing to do with photography and everything to do with attitude!
:-)
And something for all of us to look forward to. :-)

Last evening we were guests at an Old-timer hockey tournament awards dinner.
And sitting across from us was a fairly elderly couple, he a kind of spry
looking lad and his wife decked out with her jewel finery.

Any way when the dancing started they're up in a flash, just a swinging and
swaying to a nice slow one. Next is one of those hot to boogie numbers and
damned if the two of them stole the show. Well I figured they were maybe
good for one........ Surprise, they were going at it all evening.

Finally a break and I enquired of the gentlemen's age, he was 76. And she
says,
"I'm 78 and today is our one year married anniversary!" :-) :-) Don't even
think about it and don't ask! :-)

And he'd played four hockey games in the past 4 days! And then he says,
"But my older brother played 5 games and won a trophy!"  I ask, "Excuse me
sir, but how old is your brother?"  "86!" he says and smiles. Then points at
his brother at another table. :-)

Guys & gals you know I'm always going on about being the "old guy" however
after last evening I don't think I'll mention age again! :-)  I'm not old
enough! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant