Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:23:42 -0500

Speaking of marking your calendars...

Shortly before the October Leica Orgy, staring Ted of The North and Tina of
The South, the BLUG will be holding the Second Annual BLUG Dinner at Casa De
Bnkrupcia, in Brookline, MA, featuring the stars of the Seminar. All BLUGers
are invited, as are any seminar attendees who happen to be in the area. The
date has yet to be set, but the event will probably take place one to two
evenings prior to the opening of the seminar.

B. D.

P. S. Non-photographic others are encouraged to attend - and if last year's
gathering is any indication, there will be enough NPOs so that those who
attend can have a pleasant evening without ever having to listen to, or
participate in, any of the endless f-stop and lens resolution chatter.

And, yes, Dr. Blacktape WILL be in attendance again.