Subject: Re: [Leica] Just have to share this! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:33:09 -0700

Karina wrote:
>>> Reconsidering jumping out of that plane at 80. (with chute, off
course!)<<

Hi Karina,
Don't know if you're considering jumping out of the plane at 80 or whether
you meant me?

I did my first and only parachute jump solo a month after I turned 65, I
figured if I waited any longer I'd be too old! ;-)

Great ride, no I didn't take a camera, I figured I can't drive and talk on a
cell phone at the same time, so trying to take pictures and drive a
parachute was going to be utterly impossible. ;-)

At 80? No I think there are somethings in life I can pass over. Besides I
figured I made the first jump 800 % successful, only tore some shoulder
tendons on landing, so I don't want to press my luck for a 1000% at 80! :-)
Be a hell of a deal if I failed! :-(

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant