Subject: [Leica] Re: M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 05:57:14 -0600

Dan:

>But the metering in the Leica was not designed for spur of the moment
>shooting,

Says whom?  :)

I've been pleasantly surprised at the times when I haven't had time to
carefully meter a new scene.  Grabbed the Leica out, lined up the blinking
red dots like Ted advises, focused, and started shooting.  I haven't had any
abysmal failures using this method.

If I have time, I take the time to decide where I want to place the tones.
I find that more satisfying.  But there's nothing wrong with using the red
leds for their intended purpose, either.

Eric

Message from Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.)