Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:39:03 -0800 (PST)

Good points and I agree. The Leica M is all about
shooting at the spur of moment. I feel the same when I
shoot with the M -- that is concentrate on the moment
and "bag it" first. Sometimes disregarding metering
and all. Now, if its a dedicated portrait shot with
all the time in the world for composition and
fiddling....then its a different situation.