Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:56:29 -0800 (PST)

> It's a very limited system
A lot more expandable than Contax, VL.

> It has a limited range of lenses
Last time I counted, Leica M lens come in 21, 24, 28,
28/35/50, 35, 50, 75, 90, 135 and comes in various
speed from Summilux to Summicron to Elmarit to Elmar.
And everyone of these lens have its own signature. My
favorite is the 35 Cron.

> It has a limited range of shutter speeds
True, would be nice to have a 1/2000.

> It has a 2FPS winder and no motor drive
The M is not a cine-movie camera. I question the need
for even a winder.

> It has no focus assist
Never need or trust it.

> It is impossible to do macro work with it.
Sure you can with the Visoflex system.

> What do you want from me?
What do you want from US ?