Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:07:06 -0500

funnily enough the way people describe shooting with the M7 is exactly
how I shoot with an M4 and an incident meter. I never really think about
the exposure, not consciously anyway... unless the light is really
baffling. Like Ted it's been many, many, many rolls of film since I had a
duff exposure. (The latitude of neg obviously helps).

I always enjoyed using the AE in my T90 and I rely totally on matrix mode
in the N5000. Do I think I'll buy an M7? Dunno. I think I'm saving up for
that first digital SLR with the 1x focal length multiplier.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com