Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 14:39:18 -0500

I don't know what the word "hate" means in this context.  But if come
across an old Nazi 60 years after the war, should I tell him, "it's OK what
you did because it happened 60 years ago.   The Statute of Limitations
hasn't run out, but since you are old, I will let you go" ?

I don't think so.  Certain things simply shouldn't be forgotten, nor
forgiven, nor gone unpunished.

Dan C.